Craniosacral Therapy (CST)CST is a gentle, non-invasive hands-on therapy that helps the body to restore its balance, harmony and vitality. It is becoming an increasingly popular body work for spa visitors. Here at West Sonoma Inn & Spa, working with Oksana Yufa, LMT, we have introduced CST for clients wishing to experience this profoundly relaxing and healing treatment.
The focus of this work is on the cranium: the bones of the skull, face and mouth, down the back to the lower end of the spinal cord: the sacrum and coccyx. The health and balance of the CranioSacral system directly effects the brain and spinal cord. Imbalances and restrictions in this system are associated with pain, sensory, and neurological disorders. CST has been found to create a powerful relaxation response in the body. After stress, injury or illness your body needs the experienced hands of a CS therapist to guide it back into balance.
It is used to alleviate:
- Neck, shoulder, and back pain, headaches, migraines
- Old injuries, whiplash, TMJ/TMD
- Brain and spinal cord injuries
- Learning difficulties, ADD ADHD
- Ear and eye problems
- Birth and delivery trauma, post-surgical recovery, emotional difficulties
- Many other health challenges
60 min. $95